Saturday, February 13, 2010

More (random) photos

Pigs! Aren't they cute?
Norwich castle, unusual in that it looks like a giant cube. Someone must have thought it was a good idea...
Some graffiti I saw on the streets of Norwich. I highly doubt it's a Banksy, but it's his kind of thing.
I took this photo because I was confused as to why there were roosters being kept right near a busy road. This wasn't a one off thing either. The 3-4 times we've walked to Bungay, there have been roosters in this spot. And no flat ones on the road, either. But the really funny thing is, as I was looking through my photos, I realized that I've caught a shot of an elusive three wheeled car! What a treat for you, our readers, to be able to see one of these strange wonders of the UK! Click on the photo to see an enlarged view.
These are the ruins of the castle at Bungay. My camera is not good at taking shots of large things close up, but I couldn't get any farther away. Anyway, it was neat looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment